A carefully blended mixture containing predominantly Diploid varieties.
- Caters for the livestock farmer aiming for at least two quality silage cuts in the season.
- All varieties have compact heading dates to ensure quality and dense swards for superb silage.
4.5kg Aberclyde (T)
4.0kg Aberwolfe (D)
3.0kg Abergreen (D)
- An intermediate tetraploid with a heading date of the 25th May.
- PPI value of €205 per hectare it ranks in 1st place for silage on the DAFM list.
- An intermediate diploid perennial ryegrass.
- It has an unrivaled combination of grazing yield, conservation yield, extended season performance and quality (D value).
- Aberwolf is a very strong performer throughout the grass growing season.
- This Diploid rates highly on the PPI with a value of €182 per hectare.
- Boasting some of the highest DMD figures and total yield, especially in the summer and autumn.