Dual purpose mix with a very close heading date spread.
- A 60:40 diploid tetraploid grass seed mix.
- Gold Sward will result in a dense leafy sward suited to intensive animal production systems.
- Provides a high yield mix and offers the potential for a heavy silage cut in late May/early June.
4.5kg Abergain (T)
4.0kg Aberchoice (D) 2.5kg Drumbo (D)
0.5kg White Clover Blend
NOTE: Diploid (D) and Tetraploid (T) varieties are shown by the presence of the symbol after the variety name.
- The “top” grass variety.
- A total score of €214 on the Teagasc ‘Pasture Profit Index’.
- A variety of exceptional quality with the highest score for silage on the PPI of all late tetraploids.
- Abergain is the highest quality variety with excellent palatability for higher utilization of your swards.
- Top late heading diploid variety on the PPI with a score of €189.
- A variety that allows a good cut of silage and exceptional autumn growth for grazing afterwards.
- The highest quality diploid on the PPI with excellent palatability for grazing cleanouts.
- Boasts excellent quality score of €24 on the PPI.
- Very even growth throughout the growing season.
- An outstanding diploid variety with a total PPI value of €117.
- Excellent ground cover, which in a dual purpose mix is a sought after attribute.
White Clover Blend:
- A blend of high yielding, nitrogen tolerant clovers that all score well for persistence.